Healthcare organizations benefit as a member of the Network.
Our members improve their readiness. The Network can:
- Help you meet accreditation standards and CMS emergency preparedness requirements.
- Save you time and resources by providing access to our collaborative plans and tools.
- Provide technical expertise, as well as a platform for best-practice sharing to assist you with your planning.
- Coordinate planning services that benefit healthcare facilities across our region.
- Provide technical assistance and evaluation support.
- Facilitate information-sharing so you can make informed decisions.
- Provide on-site support during healthcare accreditation visits.
Our members have access to resources, training and drills.
Our curriculum includes Business Continuity and Resiliency, Disaster Mental Health and Pediatric Emergency Response, among others. We also offer assistance to help you develop and evaluate your organization’s internal drills and exercises, and coordinate opportunities for your organization to participate in regional drills and exercises.
Our members are part of a region-wide emergency response and recovery.
- The Network will be a key partner in your organization’s response to—and recovery from—our next health emergency.
- We maintain a 24/7 duty officer to support your organization when incidents occur.
We coordinate information sharing to increase situational awareness and facilitate informed operational and policy decision-making.
- We provide a critical link among healthcare facilities, public health departments and other government partners.
- We serve as the designated broker for healthcare mutual aid and resource sharing for organizations in King and Pierce counties.
Our members have a voice at the table.
Senior leaders from your organization will have access to executive engagement opportunities with leadership at local public health agencies and other healthcare executives, including opportunities to shape preparedness and response policies impacting the healthcare community.
Click here for an overview of NWHRN Value of Membership.
Contact us for more information on how your organization can benefit from this powerful partnership.
Thank you to our Members
- UW Medicine
- Swedish Medical Services
- CHI Franciscan Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- MultiCare Health System
- Seattle Children’s
- The Polyclinic
- Bloodworks Northwest
- Northwest Kidney Centers
- Overlake Medical Center
- Cascade Regional Blood Services
- Aesthetic Eye Associates, ASC