The Network develops innovative, year-round training and exercise opportunities tailored to the unique needs of Washington state’s healthcare community. Our partners—including the leading medical institutions in the region—contribute the latest knowledge to help ensure each training is relevant to the needs of our region’s healthcare organizations.
- Visit our events page to register for upcoming trainings.
- Find upcoming training and exercise opportunities offered by our partners, as well as training resources, here.
Network exercises offer healthcare partners the opportunity to practice, test and course-correct their disaster-response services using real-life scenarios. Exercises focus on the top hazards for our region and incorporate vital disaster response tactics (e.g., transferring patients between hospitals).
• National Disaster Medical System Patient Reception Full-Scale Exercise
• National Disaster Medical System Patient Reception Tabletop Exercise
• Healthcare Facility Water Disruption Exercise
• Nursing Home Evacuation Tabletop Exercise
• Hospital Response to a Bombing Exercise